Is a (Digital) Nomadic Lifestyle for You?

(Archived in: Digitalnomads Extreme Computing)

The meme theme grows slowly, but I think we are finding perhaps that Digital Nomads are a solitary sort, and maybe not much for sharing personal thoughts and habits, as others are in the blogosphere. This could be because of travel related issues, or the rigors of everyday survival on the move (some are truly global nomads).

Not so for Chris at Nomad4Ever, except I would have not known about his response to our Nomad Meme had it not been for reading a Brit blog that referenced it, and that I happened to notice his visit to my MyBlogLog profile.

This Nomad has some new insight as to what is important, and how he has pared down his gadget list...with some great links to reference material for nomad prep.

Note to Chris: I borrowed your compass photo / Thanks.

Resources for Portable Professionals and Extreme Telecommuting